You know it's Thursday when I decompress from the week before and use gifs to unrustle my jimmies. If you're joining us following my chats with my pal Pat Kenny yesterday or caught the blog on Xposé last week (stats say a bajillion of you did!) then Hiiii. Rustling one's jimmies is a term used for little (and sometimes BIG) annoyances. I use gifs to make light of them and get right back on track.
Sit back, snigger at my misfortune and perhaps add your own in the comments or tweets? (@ItsCherrySue). There's a definite catharsis in sharing the everyday shizz!
In no particular order of rustlage this week:
1. The fact that the nail polish on my toes could withstand a nuclear holocaust but as soon as I put a stunning new colour on my finger nails
it chips when I sneeze!
2. Opening the window in this incredible humidity and creating a moth menagerie in your bedroom in MINUTES!
3. Questionable personal hygiene on stuffy public transport! Just FYI if you think you might have caught a whiff from your pits in passing -
YOU'RE KNOCKING PEOPLE OUT!
4. Neighbours cutting their grass at 8am ON A SUNDAY!
5. Charity cake sales in work when you HAD BEEN
looking forward to your salad!
Tell us, what's been rustling your jimmies this week?
Also, if you liked this you can check
out our back catalogue of
rustled jimmies over
there on the right ----->