There are weeks when things go so right that I rack my brains to come up five jimmie rustlers THIS IS NOT ONE OF THOSE WEEKS:
1. The ENTIRE Instagram community losing their collective sh*t about the new algorithm being introduced and bombarding every single feed with 'TURN ME ON - TURN MY NOTIFICATIONS ON - ALLOW ME TO INTERRUPT YOUR DAY EVERY DAY' instead of, ya'know taking a minute or two to go directly to source and figure out what exactly is happening and how to make the change work to improve their feed. Yes the algorithm is changing. No it's not changing yet. No your account is not about to implode.
Yes, it's a good thing.
2. Being so plagued with the black lung that I slept for my
ENTIRE four day weekend.
3. The bank charging you for USING YOUR OWN MONEY!
4. Sending indirect Snaps AS DIRECT SNAPS!!
5. When people post satirical vids poking fun at Bloggers but refuse moderate the vitriol and hate in their comments...
Tell me, can you relate? What's been rustling your jimmies this week?