It's that time of week again, for those of you new around these parts and there seems to be a HAYPE of you (YAY!) you're very welcome! Every Thursday we decompress through the magical medium of gifs. To rustle one's jimmies is to piss one off, almost to the point of stabbiness, but not quite. Gifs help us laugh at the lunacy we've experienced in the previous week & these posts are one of our most popular week on week - we all enjoy a little unrustling it seems.
Without further ado, things that have rustled my jimmies this week include, but are not limited to:
1. The Fact that We Still Can't Edit Tweets for Typos
2. 'Oh you have a blog too? Would I know it?'
3. Handsy Airport Security Guards
4. Freelance Procrastinating!!
5. 'I'm still calling him Bruce'
So come on, what's been rustling your jimmies this week then? Sharing is cathartic, I swear!