Granted this has been one the best weeks in my blog life, following my slot on Xposé and the astronomical response we've had but still, STILL there was a rustling of the jimmies this week.
For those of you new to our little corner of the web (Hiiiiii *waves maniacally*), these posts are one of our most popular. To rustle one's jimmies is to seriously annoy them, almost to the point of stabbiness, but not quite. Each week I unrustle those jimmies by seeing them for what they are and turning them into a positive through the magical medium of gif. Like so:
1. Swearing I'll Never Procrastinate Again... Procrastinating...
Then Having to do 45 Things at Once!
2. Having to Spend 5 Minutes Proving I'm Me so I Can Pay my Bills on the Phone -
Who's Pretending to be Me to Pay My Bills -
AND WHY AREN'T YOU LETTING THEM!!
3. The 'It's Only 25 Fridays to Christmas!!'
4. The RIDICULOUS Humidity Lately!!
5. Waiting an Entire Year for Orange is the New Black to Return then it Being RUBBISH!
Tell us, can you relate? What's been rustling your jimmies this week?
It's cathartic to share, swearsies!
Also, if you liked this you can check
out our back catalogue over
there on the right ----->