I'll preface this week's Jimmies with the fact that there's a full moon and I'm basically a walking hormone this past week, but Sweet Baby CHEESUS if I haven't had to bite my tongue one time too many. In no particular order of buffoonery:
1. Anyone that adds me to a Closed Facebook Group to hock Aloe/Yonique/Body Wraps/Any other Ponzi Scheme they might have gotten caught up in...
ESPECIALLY when they re-add me after I leave!
2. 'Have you met her? She's SO NICE!!'
3. Sharing 'Black Friday' Deals but not Mentioning that You've Added Your Own Affiliate Links...
4. 'Hey, Sue, LOVE what you do! I'm just getting started but would really appreciate if you'd
pop over your contacts for...'
5. Christmas Trees in November.
It's just as well I'm away this weekend for some R'n'R, isn't it?
Tell us, what's been rustling your jimmies this week? Any or ALL of the above?