It's ABSOLUTELY time for this - things that have rustled my jimmies, so far, this week:
1. When the colleague sitting by the window thinks they're in charge of the window.
2. Copping my resting bitch face on Midday TV when it's too late for me to do anything about it!
3. Accidentally head butting strangers at events when they lean in for an air kiss or two..
4. Taking a figary, five years later and creating a Cherrysuedoin(G)thedo gmail only for it to be IMMEDIATELY bombarded!
5. 'Cherish every single moment with your children, while you can!'
SPOILER ALERT: They'll always be your children; you won't EVER cherish them any less.
(Never mind the fact that all young children are little shits for a LOT of moments - no one cherishes that)
Tell us, what's been rustling your jimmies this week? Release that kraken!