This week I've been angrier than I have in a very long time. Whether it's willfully ignorant young 'pro-life' women online, my inability to ignore them or the fact that in 2016 we still need a hashtag called #HerNameWasClodagh. Truly, it's trying. Apart from the colossal issues going on though, you bet your sweet bippy there's some not so colossal ones too:
1. Buses Simply Disappearing from the LCD Sign
2. 'I'm freezing, feel how cold I am'
3. Finally sourcing Glendalough's Summer gin, only for the courier to deliver the Spring version'
4. Waiting for my head to catch up with the scales.
5. 'I prefer when you talk about beauty'
Tell me, can you relate? What's been rustling your jimmies this week?