It's been a long week, lads. I've been in the blogging game for years now & this has quite possibly been the most trying of the lot. Herein lie some of the worst jimmie rustlers I've ever encountered...
1. Being invited for an overnight in a hotel, driving 3 hours to find they’d advertised that I’d be there & had local press waiting.
Spending 2 hours meeting & greeting their guests, while gurning for press with each of them.
Accepting an offer of a drink from the manager during the melee only to find it was billed to my room the next day!!
2. Being met with astonishment by the agency when I invoiced them for the above.
3. Schlepping an hour to an event & realising they don’t have product.
Lipstick can be swatched at any counter, even counters have samples to work with!
4. Suffering serious FOMO watching Snaps from a gorgeous event then remembering it had been in my diary for fortnight….
5. ‘Unfortunately we don’t have a budget for this campaign’
Tell me, can you relate? Please tell me no to the first two.... What's been rustling your jimmies this week, blogging or otherwise...