Suffice to say my reaction to the majority of this week has been 'I put on a bra for this?!'; well actually that's not suffice because we're here to unrustle specific jimmies. Here they be:
1. People that arrive after you at the pedestrian lights and press the, obviously already pressed, lit up like a feckin' Christmas tree, button...
2. 4,007 pips in 'seedless' lemons. It's January, people, I'm drinking many gallons of lemon water daily. THIS IS NOT OK.
3. Arriving back from a 5k walk, while chatting on the phone with my sister only to take out one earphone & realise I've shouted our entire conversation for the entire duration á lá Dom Joly.
4. Undisclosed product placement on Snapchat. I've written an entire post HERE ... the fact that I'm a blogger writing this means I don't have to #notallbloggers, right? RIGHT?
5. eDreams clearing my debit card on Pay Day following booking flights with them (to the wrong destination). Thankfully they have now refunded my money (a full week of gruel later) but their social media pages make for GRIM reading.
If only I'd read them first.
And c'est ca, just like that I feel better.
Tell us, what's been rustling your jimmies this week?