It's pretty clear this week that jimmies are being rustled on a global level - let's unrustle a couple, shall we?
1. 'Hi, Guys, no offence, just doing a Facebook cull, if you can read this you've made the cut LOL!'
2. Finding the Ban.Do agenda I spent a fortune on last year & realising I only used it for a fortnight...
3. 'You'll miss the clingyness when they're teenagers'
4. When relative strangers tell you intensely private information the very first time you meet...
5. That even the Irish Times, when reporting on the outrage over Stanford rape case led with 'Champion Swimmer' & not
'Convicted Sex Offender'
Tell me, can you relate? What's been rustling your jimmies this week?