If you're going for a happy Monday trifecta I'm guessing Ireland has just hit gold - A sun saturated and chocolate filled Bank Holiday is just what the doctor ordered for us. I'd be hard pressed to feel blue today but in the name of counting my blessings and giving thanks for the little things, here's five Moments of awesome that are chasing my blues away:
1. Turning Off My Alarm for a 4 DAY WEEKEND!
2. That First Makeup Application After
Washing All my Brushes
3. Having Our Entire Family Home for Shenanigans
4. Managing to Score Several Freelance Campaigns with an Irish Agency
5. Aaron standing as Godfather for his Little Nephew Exactly 19 Years After His Own Baptism <3
Tell me, apart from (or including) the copious chocolate, the extra long weekend and the weather from heaven, what little Moments are you grateful for this week?