Morning, All! Was your weekend as lightening fast as ours? I'm guessing yep. No matter, it's Monday & with Monday comes Moments to be grateful for. There's been plenty 'round these parts of late:
1. Finally Giving My Hair THE CHOP!
2. Having a (now rare) Family Date Night for
Eats & Mad Max!
3. BeautyTeam.ie Giving me a Fab, Impromptu Makeover at an Overnight Vintage Tea Party Event!
4. Adam's Last Day in School EVER!
5. Aar Graduating his Computer Tech & Multimedia Diploma with Distinction!
It's been mostly about Mi familia this week and you know what? That's a Moment in itself. We've worked bloody hard together to get to this point in our lives and I couldn't be prouder of the lads. It honestly feels like we're heading into the next stage of our lives and that's more than a little emosh to think about. The years have flown!
Tell me, what are you feeling grateful for this week? It chases away the blues - I swear!