Following a conversation on the Twidder with the lovely lunatics Karen, Paula & Dee t'other night about our fave films I got to thinking about my top 10.
I can't say my top 10 of all time because even making this list more were coming to mind. This 10, however, are films that I have watched several times and would again.
If you're at a loss this weekend, check out one o' these bad boys, you won't be disappointed.
10. Scream (The original of its genre)
9. Stir of Echoes (Creepy and riveting, right to the end)
8. Frequency (Fantastic story)
7. Napoleon Dynamite (There are no words)
6. Garden State (Zach Braff = Genius)(Kick Ass soundtrack too)
5. Fallen (Tiiiiiime is on my side)
4. Amélie (So much love)
3. Tell No One (Based on Harlan Coben's novel. So bloody good!)
2. El Orfanato (Terrifying and touching. Del Toro is the Master!)
1. Drive (Just Wow)
As I say, these are the top ten as of today, that could change in half an hour. I is nothing if not fickle.
Have you seen any of these? Or, more importantly, have you a different top 10 (or 3, or 1) that you think are well worth a goo?
Do share in the comments, Lovelies. This long weekend isn't going to fill itself y'know?