Oh hai, can you believe it's Friday already? I've been swanning about on the other side of the country for the past week so it seems to have flown. Anywho, in the spirit of Friday being the second best day of the week, second only to Pay Day how about some literal LOLs, eh?
- This week I learned what the Harlem Shake was, conveniently in my research I stumbled across Mashable's compilation of videos here. It's so stupid you can't help but laugh.
- TheWorstThingsForSale.com is genuinely one of the funniest sites I've ever stumbled across. Not only that but it's updated regularly. Literal LOLs on the regular? What's not to love?
- So this happened to a chap in Dublin yesterday. I know, I know it's fierce cruel but truly I laughed so suddenly that I swallowed my chewing gum. Bitches be Crazy!
- Those Facebook pictures begging for likes really grind my gears, that was until I saw this one this week. Genius!
- I have a serious grá for the irreverent hilarity on Holy Moly but this advice article from Gwynnie really hit the spot. Do yo'self a favour and follow these dudes, they make me laugh every single time.
And c'est ca, the top five Literal LOLs I've had this week, lemme know what's been tickling your funny bone wont'cha? Ooh and Happy Friday, everyone!