If you've been either within shouting distance of me or within arm's reach of any of my social media accounts of late you'll know things have gone kinda stratospheric 'round these parts. After my interview with Xposé garnered huge support, I was contacted by the national radio station, Newstalk, which made it as one of this week's Moments below.
There's also an interview with the Irish Times coming to a national paper near you and a #mybloglife interview coming to Ireland's top magazine, Stellar. All in all, it's pretty difficult to see the ground from up here in the clouds - even more difficult to pick just 5 Moments to chase away any Monday Blues. But I managed!
1. The fact that my pal, Pat Kenny (I call him that now) invited me on to Newstalk to talk about my blogging journey. I spoke about how I've used this blog as a springboard to other opportunities and how I can help others to do the same. You can listen back HERE. The response has been overwhelming, in the 35mins it took me to get home from the studio, there was already 250 Twitter notifications! My poor phone is usually under pressure but now it doesn't know what's hit it!
2. Managing to catch one of my all time favourite pop artists Taylor Swift live in Dublin this week. I say Artist because there is no one quite like Taylor. The atmosphere was electric and most floated out of the 3 Arena on a high. Life is too short to pretend you don't like this girl!
3. Nabbing a last minute ticket so that Corrina could join us at Imelda May & Paulo Nutini in Marlay Park this weekend. The grass was warm, the beer was cold and the crowd was one of the friendliest I've ever been in. An all 'round perfect Summer Saturday.
4. Huge thanks to Jessica Kelly for my feature in yesterdays Sunday Business Post. I was given almost half a page to chat about my blogging journey and how I've evolved to working smarter, not harder when it comes to making the most of content. I spoke about turning your blog into a business and how I can help with that. The. Sunday. BUSINESS. POST!!
5. Both Gorgebags working their little bums off all day Sunday ~ leaving their Mama with a free house to relax after the mania that was the week before!!
So tell me, what have been your Monday's Moments this week?
I love to hear what's going great!