Hey All, I'm making a return this morning to Monday's Moments and an apology for the hiatus. Last weekend was a toughie with this bandy back. That and I've been lucky enough to be run off my feet once I got back onto them but I know a few of you have been missing these posts, thanks for the tweets & messages and here's to their return.
There's a huge amount I'm grateful for this week but these five Moments in particular are tickling my pickle like nowt else, ready?
1. Brown Thomas Kindly Sharing My Charlotte Tilbury Pic, Resulting In A Huge
Insta Follower Jump!
2. Getting Into A Twitter Gif Off With American Giant PhotoBucket! (See it Here)
3. THIS Epic Boyfriend Fail That Had Me
Chuckling For Hours
4. Youngest's Return to School Meaning He Has To Pass Our Big Glass Office At Least 4 Times A Day!
5. Eldest Nailed His College Interview For His Dream Course & Got His Place!
And that's them, the Moments, in particular the last two, bringing light to my manic Monday and the days ahead.
Have a fabulous week everyone and, even if you don't share, maybe take a moment today to be grateful for the good stuff, yesh?