Although my first and formative foray into the world of fragrance came via The Body Shop many,many moons ago in the guise of Fuzzy Peach, Dewberry and White Musk, things have certainly changed in Body Shop HQ with this brand new line of EDTs and matching perfumed body care range, the Scents Of The World Collection.
Made with 100% organic alcohol (Community Fair Trade & made from Sugarcane) and natural extracts sourced from the far reaches of the world, you'd be hard pressed not to find a fragrance in this new line to suit your taste.
- Japanese Cherry Blossom: a soft blend of magnolia, apple zest & cherry blossom, this scent is the perfect addition to the Japanese Cherry Blossom range already available (one of my personal faves)
- Indian Night Jasmine: sandalwood, violet leaves, orange blossom and jasmine combine to make a more sultry fragrance.
- Atlas Mountain Rose: comprised of citrus, rose, musk and amber, I can see this one having the most universal appeal of the 5.
- Madagascan Vanilla Flower: this is a warm powdered blend of amber, vanilla and frangipani flowers. (See more below)
- Amazonian Wild Lily: with iris, white lily and orchid, enriched with papaya fruit zest, this is the liveliest of the five. Uplifting and invigorating.
|You can clearly see the loving Madagascan Vanilla Flower has been getting.|
Amazonian Wild Lily is a much livelier affair altogether, the forest florals punched through with papaya zest make it an ideal day time spritz.
Available from The Body Shop online for UK customers or in store from this week, the Scents of The World is definitely a collection worth a sniff. Or ten.
Are you a BodyShop fragrance fan? More importantly were you a Fuzzy Peach or White Musk fan?