When the lovely gals at Prudence approached me about featuring their newly made over September/October issue it really was a no brainer. Prudence, you see, is the only magazine that I resubscribe to, without fail.
The reason(s) I do that?
- It's 100% Irish
- Their bumper beauty sections mean there's always up to the minute products
- The advice given is always completely honest and unbiased
- The style pages give the perfect mixture of high street and high end fashion
- Their fashion features not only predict trends but make them accessible to every purse
- There's always a great mixture of culture, courses for many interests and pop culture
- The ethos behind Prudence is just that, Prudence, the spotlight is always on money saving and savvy advice. Who doesn't need that?
Now this month, there's more reason than ever for you to forego just one coffee and pick up this issue:
- The new redesign is chock full of bright, glossy photos and up to the minute info
- A whopping 30 fashion pages of affordable Autumnal looks
- A chance to attend an exclusive movie screening of Ruby Sparks (it looks hilarious)
- Two readers will win a very generous €250 for their autumn wardrobe
- A huge 20% voucher off gorgeous nail brand Ciaté that can be used for 6 weeks!
As I've said I automatically resubscribe every year for both my Sis & I, that means we get Prudence a couple of days before it hits shelves, which I love. The annual subscription is only €15, which always comes with a fantastic reader offer (this month it's Avène Eluge Eye Cream worth €35). If you're stuck for a gift for a friend or family member, you really can't go wrong with a gift that keeps on giving, such as a magazine subscription.
Check out Prudence.ie for more information, hints, tips and fantastic competitions and do be sure to let me know what you make of this issue.