How do, Week 2! For those of you that have just joined us I'll run through the 'guidelines' really quickly (you can also check out Week 1 below):
Guidelines for Cherry Link Love
- Link up one of your posts in your comment that best suits the topic
- Be sure to leave your CherrySue follower ID so that I can backlink
- Take a mo to check out the other lovely links
- Share the love, by commenting on posts or tweeting fellow bloggers (we all know how great it feels to get a supportive comment.)
- Pay it forward: By Rt'ing links or just spreading the #CherryLinkLove word
Last weeks post was hugely successful in terms of stats with one day alone seeing 3,767 hits but more importantly connections were made and people found a platform to meet each other - at the end of the day that's what the blogging community should be all about, no?
This weeks topic is one that I'm a little nutty about NAILS so if you have a post about nails, nail art, nail polish or anything of it's ilk link it on up below. I reckon the one (of hundreds) of mine that best fits the bill would be Handy Do's & Don'ts for Tip Top Talons.
Remember to just have fun with it, if you don't have a link that fits, link up a favourite blogger (with their permission of course) and be sure to share the love by spreading the word. Hopefully we'll have a fabulous list of new and older blogs and we'll all learn a little suh'im suh'im.
Have a great weekend, everyone!
Cherry Link Love Week 1: Getting to Know YOU!
Lovely Nail Links!
Its Only Makeup, John
Here Comes Clo
A Beauty Moment
High Life of Mars
Bright and Beautyfull
Very Lovely Stuff
Colour Me loud
Miss Green Eyes
Glamour & Go
Happy Bubble Gal
The Oxford Owl