Howdy doody Thursday, we'd a fabulous reaction once more to last weeks post so let's go for the hat trick wha? The premise is simple, I'm going to show you 5 things that made me LOL, literally, at which point you LOL, literally. K? Let's go!
- Between Two Ferns was a Funny or Die show hosted by Zach Galifianakis, during which he'd interview hilarious stars, between two ferns, in the most cringetastic way possible. I'd urge you to have a look through the back catalogue (Bradley Cooper especially) but this exchange with Steve Carell is one of the funniest I've ever seen.
- Prince Harry has been in hot water this week with comments made about the Taliban, lucky then that there's a Mr Whippy on site to cool him down. And now I want a screwball...
- This montage of mayhem put together by ThePoke.com is one of the cruellest I've ever witnessed, ipso facto I laughed my face off for its entirety. So very cruel.
- I used this little dude in Monday's Moments this week and have had umpteen mails and tweets about him since. I can't even look at him without laughing again. It's love.
- An autotuned Sweet Brown featured as a Cherry Pick of the Week back in November, it took a long time to get over my addiction to re watching the video but this week @Lorrrrrrrrraine dragged me right back in. I can't help but guffaw at 'Oh Lord Jesus it's a FAHR!. Choonage!
And there they be, the five things that made me go LOL, literally. Do let me know of you enjoyed them and, as ever, share the link love below if you've found something LOL worthy. I'll love you for it. Truly.