When sharing a particular gripe on Twitter yesterday I was told 'I thought you were a glass half full kinda gal' - does that mean for one second that I should turn a blind eye to tomfoolery? Shy away from calling out shenanigans? No, SIR, NO is the answer. I'm human and regularly my jimmies are rustled - this here is the five loudest rustles of just this week:
1. People that Swing Their Car Doors Open into Traffic Without Looking First
2. People Constantly RTing Compliments They've Gotten & Not Much Else
3. Trying to Retrieve an Accidental 'Reply All' Mail
4. Hitting Publish on an Epic Instagram
THEN Noticing a Typo
5. People that Sit on the Outside Seat When
the Train is Full!
See? And just like that I'm a cocktail half full gal all over again - even if I did have to chug the first half just to get through this week!
Tell me, what's been rustling your jimmies this week? I know there's something...